Last Saturday we had nice weather for continuing our salvage operation at the Solite Quarry. We were also fortunate to have a lot of additional Triassic expertise, as we were joined by Sterling Nesbitt and Michelle Stocker from Virginia Tech, and Nick Fraser from the National Museum of Scotland. Continue reading
- Current activities from the Virginia Museum of Natural History Paleontology Department, and information about fossils and geology, updated by Dr. Alton “Butch” Dooley.
- The latest on our Triassic salvage operation at the Solite Quarry: wp.me/p1CZX8-1HO 2 hours ago
- RT @volcanojw: I have never seen a room full of senior Program Directors so befuddled as when our high school intern just tried to explain … 1 day ago
- RT @implexidens: Aquatic decay of #crocodiles 101. bit.ly/1v3Zh1U bit.ly/1ALOLg8 @taphovenatrix #taphonomy #stinker http://… 2 days ago
- RT @Laelaps: The problem with publishing on privately-owned fossils newviewsonoldbones.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/publis… @NHMdinolab 5 days ago
- @christinabyrd88 first post on "Updates": Triassic insect eyes: wp.me/p1CZX8-1Hw 5 days ago