Earlier this week Ray and I took a road trip to the Midwest to evaluate some possible opportunities for producing molds and casts, which we hope to use to expand the exhibits at VMNH. Continue reading
- Current activities from the Virginia Museum of Natural History Paleontology Department, and information about fossils and geology, updated by Dr. Alton “Butch” Dooley.
- RT @JacquelynGill: Academia doesn't have a PhD problem, it has an attitude problem wp.me/p1Abom-dd 2 hours ago
- RT @TomHoltzPaleo: The Sabertooth's Terrible Hook: the case of Lothagam's cat wp.me/p1C9Vi-3Z via @wordpressdotcom 1 day ago
- RT @VMNH: I posted 7 photos on Facebook in the album "VMNH SUMMER INTERNS" fb.me/293drZ1hm 5 days ago
- RT @callanbentley: Ice Sheet thickness from XKCD flip.it/JTZB5 5 days ago
- I had students from 7 different colleges in 3 states volunteering in my @VMNH paleontology lab today! 6 days ago