The Southeastern GSA meeting wrapped up today with a full slate of talks and posters. I spent a little more time in talks today, including several in a Paleontological Society symposium in honor of Richard Bambach. Continue reading
- Current activities from the Virginia Museum of Natural History Paleontology Department, and information about fossils and geology, updated by Dr. Alton “Butch” Dooley.
- RT @VMNH: Grapes & Grains is only a week away and it's the perfect way to have fun and support the museum at the same time!... http://t.co/… 19 hours ago
- RT @VelezJuarbeJ: Thick enamel and columns for cusps, that's what the teeth of Desmostylus are made off! #FossilFriday #MarineMammals http:… 2 days ago
- RT @VMNH: Staff held a retirement luncheon inside the Hall of Ancient Life this afternoon to honor Dr. Judith Winston,... http://t.co/8Jnjx… 2 days ago
- Day 2 of the #SEGSA14 meeting: wp.me/p1CZX8-1Ev 1 week ago
- @Ichnologist I was impressed how you kept your concentration and flow, even with the self-aware Skynet/PowerPoint! 1 week ago